TweetWeb Invoice and WP-Invoice are two WordPress plugins that allow sending invoices and bills. Web Invoice is a fork of WP-Invoice with lot of new features that most people will want. In the current release (1.6.2) they are:
- Send invoice reminders to customers with a secured link back to the
- Moneybookers, AlertPay or PayPal available if you don’t have a
credit card processing account
- Setup recurring billing using Authorize.net’s ARB (Automatic Recurring Billing) feature or Moneybookers
- Automatically mark invoices paid via Moneybookers as paid (Requires
- Automatically mark invoices paid via AlertPay as paid (Requires
- Split gateway support (Your client is given the option of choosing the preferred gateway from the list of gateways you support). e.g PayPal and Moneybookers
- All user interfaces are internationalized
If you are already using WP-Invoice and would like to leverage these new features, it’s simple. Follow the 3 step process to switch from WP-Invoice to Web Invoice.
- Rename the tables
- Download Web Invoice WordPress plugin and upload it to your server
- Activate Web Invoice
That’s all, you can use Web Invoice without losing that you generated with WP-Invoice.